Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Ctrl Alt WoW FFXIV Episode 22 - We Are Falling Again Guys

 


AprilPvd and Grand Nagus discuss Final Fantasy XIV. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5dtHtHCu

Grand Nagus:



Final Fantasy XIV


 

 

Honning Kage progress:

Honning is on a quest to relive her time in HW.

This quest is well worth doing for everyone. It gives you a little more, you could call it BTS of how the characters you met felt and how they have felt after the changes you and yours brought to their world. 
And you get a really great reward at the end of it.
You need to have finished MSQ patch 3.3 to accept the quest and go to Fortemps mansion to get it. It's a normal white quest, so no MSQ or blue quest.

Honning going fishing

 

No Man’s Sky

Didn't get a Salvaged Frigate Module when claiming my first freighter, can't continue, again. But i just, as i write this, realize that i might be able to get fuel for the frigates, the goal of getting the frigate module so i can make fuel, from cargo pods by destroying them. Rep is secondary.


Emails:

Good day all.. 


I have only been playing WoW for he last couple of weeks.. I have definitely got “the WoW bug”

again.. it’s been fun! 

Sadly though the ‘Mysterious Timeways’ event finished last week.. I feel like I definitely made

use of the extra boosts. Also coupling that with the Timewalking Cataclysm Dungeons, it was 

definitely a faster pace of levelling! 


I ended up levelling (mostly from 80 to 90, the old to the new max level cap), 2 Paladins, 

2 Shamans, 2 Mages, 2 Monks and a Warrior. I figured out a good levelling route, which works 

nicely! 


It’s that time of year for Brewfest, which has been fun. I managed to collect all the new 

transmog items from the ‘Brewfest Banquet’ Event. I have also been running Coren Direbrew 

on quite a few characters for the XP and a bit of loot. 

I popped over to Booty Bay for Pirates day and got myself a new eye patch transmog! 


All the WoW Forever talk is getting me looking forward to playing it. Although I am still a bit 

undecided how I am going to start? 


Anyway.. all the best! 


Kep.. FOR The Dwarfs, For The Goblins and for the Bunnies!  

 

 

 

Greetings AprilPVD, Grand Nagus and Big G!


Attached is a bit of a nonsensical ramble audio. I've not really been in any game much this 

past couple of weeks. Part of it was indecision but other things I didn't mention in the audio, 

Like having a windows issue and had to roll back to a 2 month old backup and that plus 

updating took me some 6 hours including doing a fresh backup.


Anyway, hit a wall gaming wise but creeping back in and I've got time off coming up so I'm 

sure I'll be back in the swing of things before long.


P.S. I had originally exported as .wav by mistake and then had to export that as .mp3 so 

hopefully it'll turn out okay.


Cheers,


Rigarmorty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ctrl Alt WoW FFXIV Episode 22 - We Are Falling Again Guys

  AprilPvd and Grand Nagus discuss Final Fantasy XIV. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play. Discord: https://disco...