Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Ctrl Alt WoW FFXIV Episode 16 - Relic Weapons FATEs And FanFest

AprilPvd and Grand Nagus discuss Final Fantasy XIV. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5dtHtHCu

Grand Nagus:



Final Fantasy XIV


JP FC progress
Lost another couple of lotteries, but we are not giving up!! 

NA M'kolon's progress:

(Shared) FATE grinding. Bi-colored Gemstones as currency for all sorts of items.

DT Phantom Weapon upgrading 

 

HW Atma Weapon upgrading

Finished the last two Allied Society factions, so now I'm all up to date again.

Now I'm waiting for the Intersocietal Quests

No Man’s Sky

Finished the Expedition.

Email

 Greetings AprilPVD, Grand Nagus & Big G!


Attached is my audio this week and just a cool selfie I took looking up at the moon and a updated "don't mess with me look": A quick pose on my Lalafell at the seaside oh and my server pings just showing how much lag for oceanic servers.
 
Cheers,
Rigarmorty
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 day all! 

I popped back onto WoW to complete the ‘Travellers Log’ and get this months reward, the ‘Bilgewater X-TREME Firework Rocket’. I also tried to run Frost Lord Ahune once a day for a chance at the Mount, but sadly no drop this time! 

So on June the 30th at 6pm, Diablo
4 Season 14 “Death Awakening” dropped! I had been counting down the hours all day! 

I have reached max level (70) with my Barbarian and my Rogue and I am currently Paragon 26. I have also started levelling a Spiritborn last night, he is a lot of fun to play. 
I have been messing around with his build and coupling that with ‘Tempering’ his gear.. he just cuts through the enemies like a knife through butter! 

I have been farming gear with my level 70’s, and increasing the difficulty levels! I have also been collecting the new seasonal rewards and new items. 

I have been really enjoying D4 and having a blast!  

Anyway.. hope you are all well and having fun! 

Take care all 
Kep! 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ctrl Alt WoW FFXIV Episode 18 - FanFest Recap And The Steam Machine

  AprilPvd and Grand Nagus discuss Final Fantasy XIV. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play. Discord: https://disco...