AprilPvd and Grand Nagus discuss Final Fantasy XIV. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play.
Discord:
https://discord.gg/5dtHtHCuGrand Nagus:
Final Fantasy XIV




JP FC:
We lost more lotteries, and one we are not sure of yet, we have a 3/15 chance of winning, so not all is lost yet. We just have to wait for the person that bid to come on and check the winning number. Nothing much else to talk about on JP, other than the fact that the subs are doing more exploring and the onions are growing, just like they should.
NA Goblin FC:
We resurrected an old FC my friend made some time back and it's high enough to start sending out subs right away, so we are seriously debating crafting the components on our main NA characters and then ship them over, lol.
The only issue was, and you are noticing me saying was, not is, that we didn't have a house with that FC, so, we entered the lottery for a house and ... WE WON!!
So now the newly resurrected and renamed FC "Pastry Enterprises" is in business! The house, yes it is a smol, is named "The Lala Pastry Shop" and we fully intend to take over the world of pastries, cakes and other baked goods.
EU FC:
Still working on the second component for the first sub.
No Man’s Sky
Email
Greetings AprilPVD & Grand Nagus,
Hope you're all doing well, missing Big G already and super jelly for Grand Nagus going to the upcoming Fanfest!
Attached is my audio for this week and a couple of screens from my offering to two shrines and my new main job. NIN
Oschon Shrine
NIN is so much fun. Stabby stabby:)
Cheers,
Rigarmorty
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello all!
I haven’t really played WoW at all over these last two weeks.. I am waiting for the Classic Turbulent Timeways event (starting tomorrow) so I can just smash through some dungeons to collect some Timeless Coins!
I
did however, get a new Mount as a gift; the Sunflare Driftmoth. I
believe it’s because I have a 12 month subscription on one of my
accounts..
On Diablo
I started levelling a Spiritborn, he is currently max level, Torment 2.
With a few minor tweaks he will easily be Torment 3! It was really good
fun levelling him! Vortex, Gorilla smash, Centipede, BOOM! It was so
much fun running around obliterating things!
I
have also been playing on my Rogue, where I have been levelling my
Paragon Levels (currently level 131 and rising), I am gearing him up and
I have had a few Ancestral gear drops, which I need to
reconfigure/upgrade in the Horadric Cube, this will definitely push him
up the torment levels (currently Torment 3/4).
I
have been collecting/farming ‘seeds of Hatred’ in the PVP zone to
convert to ‘Red Dust’ to spend at the PVP vendor for cosmetic items. I
have also been doing lots of Ruptures and collecting lots of ‘Whispers’
for the bonus Tree of Whisper cache event, which drop some really nice
items.
Anyway.. hope you are all well?
No comments:
Post a Comment