Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Ctrl Alt WoW FFXIV Episode 19 - Square Enix At GamesCom

AprilPvd and Grand Nagus discuss Final Fantasy XIV. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5dtHtHCu

Grand Nagus:



Final Fantasy XIV


Yo-Kai Colab is back from Aug. 4 to Oct.5

 

 

When

Wednesday, 26 August 2026 to Sunday, 30 August 2026

Where

Hall 8, Booth A-21
Koelnmesse
Messeplatz 1
50679 Cologne
Germany

Fan Gathering

Come join us for an intimate, special Fan Gathering at the booth!

Date and Time

Thursday, 27 August 2026 from 20:00 to 23:55 (CEST)

Location

Hall 8, Booth A-21
Koelnmesse
Messeplatz 1
50679 Cologne
Germany

 

How to Participate

We have 80 spots available for this Fan Gathering. Tickets will be available from Thursday, 20 August 2026 at 20:00 (CEST) via Eventbrite and on a first come, first served basis. Tickets will be limited to 1 per person and you will require a valid gamescom ticket to be able to enter the venue and access the booth.

To redeem your ticket following pre-registration, visit us in Hall 8, Booth A-21 before 16:00 (CEST) on Thursday, 27 August 2026 and show your Eventbrite reference to a member of staff, who will issue you with your Fan Gathering ticket!

We're aware of the high demand for German Fan Gatherings and are actively looking into hosting additional in-person events throughout the year. We'll be sharing more information on the Lodestone in the future.

You must be over 18 years of age in order to attend this Fan Gathering and must present a valid photo ID in order to gain entry to the event (driving licence, passport, national ID card etc.).

We can't wait for gamescom 2026 to start and are looking forward to welcoming you at the Square Enix booth. Get ready for an unforgettable time!




 

Honning Kage (NA Goblin/Crystal) progress:

Leveled crafter jobs to 20+, CUL to 33, so i can start desynthing 

fish i caught. Desynth is a spell you learn at lvl 30 as a crafter.

It's basically the same thing as disassemble or disenchanting.

Her Island Sanctuary has reached Rank 10 earlier today, giving players

on the island the ability to fly on the island.

The max rank of Island Sanctuary is Rank 20, so i'm half way done.

I finished unlocking the three stages of the croplands and of the pasture.

Also i finished setting up my optimal loadout of animals in the pasture. 

Housing decoration is proceeding well.

Subs are being leveled.

Lotteries are being lost. 

 


Email

 

So I ran a few more Dungeons on WoW (with my Goblin Monk, dressed like a cowboy) and got enough Timewarped Badges to get the ‘Black-furred Bakar’ a recolour of the Bakar Mount, which looks pretty cool! I have also collected badges for the ‘Nightfall Skyreaver’s Reins’ when the Warlords of Draenor Timewalking event comes back around. 

I also did the “free T-shirt event” and added some shirts to my transmog collection. 

On Diablo 4 I have been trying to get the ‘Grandfather’ a 2-Handed Sword for my Barbarian! But RNG has not been very kind so far! I have tried to craft it and ran lots of Bosses to get it to drop.. but no luck so far! Having said this, I have had some brilliant luck with RNG when it comes to tempering and affixes on my gear.. which I may have caused me to “geek out” a little! 
My Barbarian’s gear is starting to look good, I am still adjusting some of his gear and Affixes and he is doing pretty good! It can be very expensive to do certain things, so that can become a bit of an issue.. 

My goal this season was to hit Torment 10, but I have managed to hit Torment 11! I know people have got a lot further, but I’m still learning and taking my time. Season 13 and 14 have been a great learning curve and I have learned a lot on the way! It’s been tons of fun and things are really starting to click into place! I am currently Paragon 237. 

I think I am going to take advantage of the “Rebirth” function in Season 15 (where your character gets setback to level 1 with no gear etc). I think I am going to rebirth my original Rogue to start with, then maybe Paladin and Necromancer.. 

Hope you’re all enjoying your games? 

All the best and have fun! 
Kep 
 
~~~
Greetings AprilPVD & Grand Nagus, Attached is my audio for this week. Below is just a beautiful duty I was in where your path appears as you beat groups of mobs :

 
 Cheers, Rigarmorty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ctrl Alt WoW FFXIV Episode 19 - Square Enix At GamesCom

AprilPvd and Grand Nagus discuss Final Fantasy XIV. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play. Discord: https://discord...